Just in case you missed the monthly newsletter in your inbox, click here to read more about what the healthcare industry is discussing and researching!
In this issue:
- WHO launches a survey that researches what values matter to different people in integrated care. The web-based survey is aimed at a broad variety of stakeholders: researchers, policymakers, managers, professionals, informal carers and user representatives across the 28 EU member states. The survey is available in English and will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The World Health Assembly announces that 2020 is The Year of the Nurse and the Midwife
- Discover the new issue of the DISH project newsletter where the three key concepts are explained.
- The WHO has reported this decades 13 Urgent Health Challenges and what we need to look out for.
Calls & Opportunities not to forget!
- Submit your abstracts for the EHMA 2020 Annual Conference!
- Register today for the OBHC 2020 Conference!
- Call for Nominations for the 2020 UHCE Awards