Are you an experienced projects and communications professional with experience in the EU environment? An exciting opportunity has arisen to be the Projects and Communication Manager for the European Health Management Association (EHMA) based in Brussels.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that EHMA has engaging communications that reach our diversity of audiences, and that we are fully engaged with European-funded projects with excellence in their administration and financial management. Our key tasks in projects is communications and dissemination of project outputs to make sure they reach the diversity of actors in the health systems ecosystem around Europe.
This is a great chance for people with experience of project and communications management to develop a comprehensive portfolio of work. You would bring at least a year of experience of project and communications management, fluency in English, an amazing eye for detail, and a willingness to learn and grow. The key challenge you will have to deal with is concurrently managing multiple complex projects.
Working at EHMA will provide you with a chance to build and refine your expertise in EU projects and communications. We offer flexible working conditions, support and nurture our small team to thrive, and you get to be part of a movement that encourages effective and efficient healthcare to Europe’s 500 million citizens.
For more information:
- Read the job and person description
- Visit our website https://ehma.org/projects/ – to read about our current projects.
- This post has been developed by revising an existing post that has just been made vacant. If you have questions about the tasks involved in this post please contact Michele Calabrò, Policy and Communications Manager on +32 (0)2 502 65 25 and email@example.com.
How to Apply:
In one single file, titled “Your Last and First Name – Application”, please send your up-to-date CV and a cover letter of not more than 3 pages that must include responses the following questions:
- Tell us about a project you have managed, your key tasks within the project, and the outcomes achieved. (maximum 350 words)
- Tell us about a project proposal you’ve been involved in, what was your specific contribution, what was the outcome, and what did you learn from that process? (maximum 350 words)
- Describe your experience of monitoring potential project opportunities (maximum 350 words)
- Tell us about the planning and implementation of a communications campaign that you produced. (maximum 350 words).
Send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 12PM on Friday, 13 March 2020. Your email title should be Application for Projects and Communications Manager.
Before applying, make sure to read the job and person description
Deadline for applications: 12PM (Central Eastern Time) on Friday, 13 March 2020
Individual interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be offered an interview on Tuesday, 17th March 2020. Interviews will take place in our office in Brussels, or online if needed.
Outcome decision: Successful candidate will be advised on Friday, 20th March 2020.
Feedback: We greatly appreciate your interest and efforts in applying for work at EHMA. We provide all applicants with feedback. 5-minute phone calls can be requested for Friday, 20th March 2020.
Start date: As soon as possible.
The mission of the European Health Management Association (EHMA) is to enhance the capacity and capability of healthcare management to deliver effective and efficient healthcare to Europe’s 500 million citizens.
EHMA does this by providing a dynamic and multi-facetted knowledge sharing platform to its network and enhanced services and support to its fee-paying members. Augmented by high quality content on current developments in European health policy and practice, EHMA facilitates a unique dialogue between policy makers, academics and service delivery organisations that demonstratively improves the delivery of healthcare.
Visit www.ehma.org for more information.
EHMA is a not-for-profit membership organisation that seeks to improve the access to healthcare for Europe’s 500 million citizens by enhancing the capacity and capability of health management systems. One way we do this is by supporting successful implementation of health policy and practice.
EHMA regularly engages with EU-funded projects activities and is currently involved in four European projects, funded through Horizon 2020, Erasmus+ and COSME. EHMA’s involvement typically focusses on supporting, coordinating and implementing stakeholder engagement activities and information dissemination.
Our ongoing projects include:
- TO-Reach, a joint European research programme with a view to produce research evidence supporting health care services and systems to become more resilient, effective, equitable, accessible, sustainable and comprehensive (in Europe, and abroad).
- MULTI-ACT, to increase the impact of health research for people with brain diseases. It will create and implement a new model allowing for the effective cooperation of all relevant stakeholders.
- DISH, is increasing the benefit from innovative eHealth products and solutions by bridging the “missing link” between the progressive digitalisation of the healthcare sector and the need for increased eHealth and innovation skills among health and social care professionals.
- ECOQuip Plus focusses on demonstrating how pro-innovation procurement methods can improve the efficiency, quality and sustainability of healthcare.