Are you an experienced projects professional with proficiency in the EU environment? An exciting opportunity has arisen to be the Projects Manager for the European Health Management Association (EHMA) based in Brussels.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that EHMA is fully engaged with European and other funded projects with excellence in their administration and financial management. Our key tasks in projects is communications and dissemination of project outputs to make sure they reach the diversity of actors in the health systems ecosystem around Europe.
This is a great chance for someone who can demonstrate excellent experience of European project and communications management to develop a comprehensive portfolio of work. You would bring several years of experience of project management, a passion for health systems, fluency in English, an amazing eye for detail, and a willingness to learn and grow. The key challenge you will have to deal with is concurrently managing multiple complex projects.
This role also suits someone who wants to build and grow a department as EHMA’s project portfolio has doubled in the last year. Working at EHMA will provide you with a chance to build and refine your expertise in EU projects and communications. We offer flexible working conditions, support and nurture our small team to thrive, and you get to be part of a movement that encourages effective and efficient healthcare to Europe’s 500 million citizens.
For more information:
- Read the job and person description
- Visit our website https://ehma.org/projects/ – to read about our current projects.
- If you have questions about the tasks involved in this post please contact Federica Margheri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
In one single file, titled “<Your Last and First Name> – Senior Project Manager Application”, please send your up-to-date CV and a cover letter of not more than 4 pages all together.
Send completed applications to: email@example.com before 11AM CET on Monday 8 February 2021.
Deadline for applications: 11AM (Central Eastern Time) on Monday 8 February 2021
Individual interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be offered an interview on Friday 19 February 2021. Interviews will take place online.
Outcome decision: The successful candidate will be advised by Monday 22 February 2021.
Feedback: We greatly appreciate your interest and efforts in applying for work at EHMA. We provide all applicants with feedback. 5-minute phone calls can be requested for Friday 26 March 2021.
Start date: As soon as possible.
The mission of the European Health Management Association (EHMA) is to enhance the capacity and capability of healthcare management to deliver effective and efficient healthcare to Europe’s 500 million citizens.
EHMA does this by providing a dynamic and multi-facetted knowledge sharing platform to its network and enhanced services and support to its fee-paying members. Augmented by high quality content on current developments in European health policy and practice, EHMA facilitates a unique dialogue between policy makers, academics and service delivery organisations that demonstratively improves the delivery of healthcare.
Visit www.ehma.org for more information.
Context: EHMA is a not-for-profit membership organisation that seeks to improve the access to healthcare for Europe’s 500 million citizens by enhancing the capacity and capability of health management systems. One way we do this is by supporting successful implementation of health policy and practice.
EHMA regularly engages with EU-funded projects activities and is currently involved in four European projects, funded through Horizon 2020, Erasmus+ and COSME. EHMA’s involvement typically focusses on supporting, coordinating and implementing stakeholder engagement activities and information dissemination.
Our ongoing projects include:
- TO-Reach, a joint European research programme with a view to produce research evidence supporting health care services and systems to become more resilient, effective, equitable, accessible, sustainable and comprehensive (in Europe, and abroad). Finishes in May 2021
- MULTI-ACT, to increase the impact of health research for people with brain diseases. It will create and implement a new model allowing for the effective cooperation of all relevant stakeholders. Finishes in April 2021
- DISH, is increasing the benefit from innovative eHealth products and solutions by bridging the “missing link” between the progressive digitalisation of the healthcare sector and the need for increased eHealth and innovation skills among health and social care professionals.
- EcoQUIP+ focusses on demonstrating how pro-innovation procurement methods can improve the efficiency, quality and sustainability of healthcare.
- COVIRNA aims to generate a diagnostic test based on cardiovascular RNA biomarkers highly predictive of the clinical outcomes of COVID-19 patients and to enable its rapid market uptake with the aim to improve individualised surveillance, care and follow-up of these patients in the context of the current pandemic.
- EHMA has been awarded 3 additional new projects which we expect to start in mid-2021.