- This event has passed.
Lessons Learned: How Hospitals Won’t be Caught Off-Guard Next Time?
May 6 @ 16:00 - 17:30Free
Date & Time
Thursday, 6 May 2021, at 16.00 PM Brussels time
As the Covid-19 pandemic, far from being over, entered the vaccination phase, it is crucial to further assess and reflect on what happened to the healthcare sector from February 2020 onward. As the intensity and momentum of COVID-19 continued, it is pivotal to look back and learn what happened to hospitals during the 12/16 months of the crisis (in terms of staff, space, process, systems, etc.) in order to systematize the main lessons learned.
In this webinar, EHMA together with SDA Bocconi School of Management and the Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, will reflect with leaders of private and public healthcare systems from Europe what happened during the pandemic to jointly trace some post-Covid recommendations.
16.00 CEST – Welcome remarks:
- Viviana Mangiaterra, Associate Professor of Practice, SDA Bocconi
- John S. Winkleman, Director, The Consulting Practice and The Health System Simulations, Mailman School of Public Health – Department of Health Policy and Management
16. 10 CEST – Panel discussion with:
- Alexandre Lourenço, President of Portuguese Association of Hospital Managers (APAH)
- Maria Chiara Corti, Social Health Director Local Health Authority AOU Giuliano Isontina Trieste;
- Stefano Fagiuoli, Chair, Gastroenterology Hepatology and Transplantation – Papa Giovanni XXIII – Bergamo Italy
- Maria Vittoria Gronchi, Bocconi Alumni and Director Covid Test Centers Staffing and Go-Live, New York City Health & Hospitals
- George Valiotis, Executive Director, European Health Management Association (EHMA)