European Public Health Week
May 17 @ 08:00 - May 21 @ 20:00
For the third year in a row, the European Public Health Association (EUPHA) is organising the European Public Health Week, creating space to raise awareness about important public health issues and promote collaboration among professionals and institutions, contributing to better public health at the local, national and European level.
In each of the past two editions, EUPHA registered more than 140 events in at least 30 countries.
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to:
- Make the case for public health and a more inclusive society across Europe
- Raise awareness and amplify existing messages on five specific public health themes, in line with key organisations at European level
- Create trust and innovative ways of collaboration among all professionals contributing to public health at local, national, regional and European level.
The themes for the 2021 edition are:
- Monday 17 May: Communicating science and health
- Tuesday 18 May: New challenges in mental health
- Wednesday 19 May: Your local community
- Thursday 20 May: All for one health
- Friday 21 May: Leaving no one behind
» Learn more about the event
» Download the event brochure
» Learn how to get involved