- This event has passed.
HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference
June 7 - June 9
On 7-9 June 2021, HIMSS21 Europe will address the most pressing challenges in digital health, featuring renowned experts, real-world case studies and outcomes-focused best practices.
The educational programme will focus around Collaborations, Sustainability and Precision: A New Agenda for Europe. Read the full programme.
With healthcare organisations seeking to lock in the gains and progress made by the sudden and unprecedented transformation in the use of digital health services in response to COVID-19, we will cover 6 topics critical to the successful adoption and integration of technology in all
1. Pandemic recovery and catching up on the backlog
2. Data collaboration and trust to underpin integrated care
3. Effective digital public health to combat the ‘infodemic’
4. Creating a digitally-enabled and informed workforce
5. New frontiers for AI, data analytics and precision health
6. Health inequalities at the forefront of transformation
Your online pass will give you access to over 40 hours of conference-level content with access to over 120 speakers, topic-based driven Content Hubs with a line-up of innovative market suppliers and endless networking opportunities.
Join changemakers – as together we forge paths to improve care for all.