Thank you for your interest in working at EHMA. Currently, we do not have any open positions. Keep an eye on this page for future opportunities.
We are currently not accepting applications for the summer period.
EHMA offers university students the possibility to conduct internships from eight weeks to six months throughout the year. We accept applications on a rolling basis.
At EHMA, we offer a space for personal and professional growth and we provide a welcoming and stimulating environment in which ideas and people are at the centre of our work. This internship provides valuable skills, training and experience in a prestigious and fast-paced environment. For each intern, we develop a detailed internship plan and learning objectives tailored to their interests and expectations.
Internships can focus on one or more of our areas of work:
- Applicants should be enrolled in a university for the duration of the internship.
- The internship should be an integral part of the study course, and is subject to an agreement among EHMA, the University and the intern.
- The internship should last a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Applicants must have a permit to reside in Brussels for the time of the internship. Please note that internships can also be be conducted fully remotely.
- Fluency in English.
How to apply
You can apply using this online application form. Before applying, please have ready:
- Your most updated CV;
- Short answers (maximum 300 words each) to the following questions:
- Why do you want to join EHMA for your internship?
- What do you expect from an internship at EHMA and what would you like to achieve?
We are committed to provide our interns with an excellent learning experience, management and support. We receive several applications throughout the year. We are not able to accept all applications, especially if the requests are for the same time period.
If you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Donohoe, Policy Officer at email@example.com.