Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at EHMA!
We are an equal opportunities employer. People from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, as we strive to have a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Currently there are no open vacancies at EHMA.
EHMA offers internship opportunities from eight weeks to six months to students.
We are currently accepting applications for the period September – December 2021 and January – April 2022.
At EHMA, we offer a space for personal and professional growth and we provide a welcoming and stimulating environment in which ideas and people are at the centre of our work. This internship will give you the opportunity to gain valuable skills, training and experience in a prestigious and fast-paced environment. For each intern, we develop a detailed internship plan and learning objectives tailored to their interests and expectations.
Internships can focus on one or more of our areas of work:
- Applicants should be enrolled in a university for the duration of the internship.
- The internship should be an integral part of the study course, and is subject to an agreement among EHMA, the University and the intern.
- The internship should last a minimum of 8 weeks up to 6 months.
- Applicants must have a permit to reside in Brussels for the time of the internship. Please note that internships can also be be conducted fully remotely.
- Fluency in English.
How to apply
You can apply using this online application form. Before applying, please have ready:
- Your most updated CV;
- Short answers (maximum 300 words each) to the following questions:
- Why do you want to join EHMA for your internship?
- What do you expect from an internship at EHMA and what would you like to achieve?
We are committed to provide our interns with an excellent learning experience, management and support. Therefore, we may not be able to accept all applications, especially if the requests are for the same time period.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Manager, Federica Margheri at firstname.lastname@example.org