- This event has passed.
Unlocking the Potential: The European Health Data Space and the Digital Future of European Healthcare
November 16 @ 14:00 - 15:00
XpanDH will host its fourth webinar titled ‘Unlocking the Potential: The European Health Data Space and the Digital Future of European Healthcare‘ on Thursday 16 November 2023.
This webinar will address how the EHDS can contribute to the European Union’s ambitions for the digital transition of healthcare. We want to help stakeholders from governments, academia, industry, and society understand how an EHDS will contribute to a strong European Health Union and what other opportunities can be gained from the widespread implementation of an EHDS.
Consequently, the webinar aims to:
- Highlight and discuss the strengths of an EHDS for patients and healthcare professionals.
- Discuss how an EHDS could support the management of future health crises.
- Show the importance of an EHDS for the widespread implementation of the European Electronic Health Record Exchange Format (EEHRxF).
We are pleased to announce that we will be joined by a panellist of speakers who will share their key insights and expertise: They are:
- Moderator: Henrique Martins, XpanDH Project Coordinator, Associate Professor in Health Management and Leadership at FCS-UBI and ISCTE-IUL.
- MEP Tomislav Sokol, Member of the European Parliament, Group of the European People’s Party (Christian Democrats).
- Dr. Konstantin Hyppönen, Policy Officer (SNE), DG Health and Food Safety (SANTE).
- Isabelle Zablit-Schmitz, Europe & International Director, French Ministry of Health & Prevention, Digital Health Delegation