Worldwide in the past few weeks, we entered the second wave of the pandemic that will affect again a large number of men, women and children. In this webinar organised by Bocconi University, Columbia University – Mailman School of Public Health – Department of Health Policy and Management, and the European Health Management Association (EHMA), we seeked information from hospital executives to determine how these lessons will impact the hospital of the future- from care of patients, staff, doctors and nurses to actual design.
- Viviana Mangiaterra, Associate Professor of Practice, SDA Bocconi
- Axel Keahne, President of EHMA
Panel discussion moderated by:
- Michael Sparer, Chair in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University
- Niyum Gandhi, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Population Health Officer of the Mount Sinai Health System
- Alexandre Lourenço, President of Portuguese Association of Hospital Managers (APAH)
- Giacomo Centini, General Director Azienda Ospedaliera Novara